All people are real characters from stories. The main story where character is found is in parentheses after the name. Bolded answer is correct. 🙂
Who did Holmes label “the second most dangerous criminal in London”?
- Professor Moriarty (Short Story: The Final Problem)
- Jack Stapleton (Novel: The Hound of the Baskervilles)
- Colonel Moran (Short Story: The Adventure of the Empty House)
What kind of dog did Dr. James Mortimer own? (Novel: The Hound of the Baskervilles)
- A mastiff
- A bloodhound
- A spaniel
What was the first name of Dr. Watson’s wife?
- Beryl (Novel: The Hound of the Baskervilles)
- Mary (Novel: The Sign of the Four)
- Violet (Short Story: The Adventure of the Solitary Cyclist)
Hope you enjoyed!!! Let me know if you’d like more Sherlock Holmes Trivia!