The Field Of Flowers Award
Eek! I’m so excited! One of my amazing fellow bloggers and fellow friend, icedmocha34, nominated me for the Field of Flowers Award. Thank you sooo much!!!! 😀
Here are the rules for accepting the award:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Place the award on your blog
- Nominate 7 other bloggers and write a little something about why you would give these bloggers A Field Of Flowers
- Let your nominees know that you nominated them
So, here are my nominees! (In no particular order) 🙂
- The Monday Heretic – Amy gives us tough questions to think about, her opinions, sarcasm, and just a teensy bit of humor. And, no, it’s not really heretical.
- Mandie’s World – Amanda has some awesome opinions, devotionals, and some good stories, too. Her Tuesday Tongue Twisters are lots of fun, and a little hard, too.
- Lights and Shadows – A fellow writer, Sarah posts some great stuff about everything from stories to chocolate to books!
- Amanda Christine – Another Amanda! She’s also a fellow Christian/blogger/writer/homeschooler. Her posts are awesome!
- Sonshine Seeker – Awesome Christian posts! So encouraging and bible-based.
- Icedmocha34 – Yes, Emmy-girl, I must include you! Emily posts some awesome stuff, some funny, some serious, and all amazing. Her stories are awesome!
- Brock Eastman – Brock Eastman’s books are wonderful! He’s also a spokesperson for Adventures in Odyssey and has a great sense of humor!
That’s all! Thank you everyone!! 🙂