Seven Random Facts About Me
- I may seem like I have good comebacks and nice witty lines sometimes, but… ha-ha… yeah. It always takes me a long time to think of those, usually a week or two afterwards. Although there is the occassional one that actually works out.
- My room is a graveyard. A graveyard of unfinished projects that
- I can’t resist a chance to make someone laugh. (As if you couldn’t tell by my comparing my room to a graveyard and then not finishing the sentence about unfinished projects…)
- I seem to use “…” a lot at the end of sentences… I guess my thoughts tend to trail off. Go ahead. Count every time I do that in this post. And comments. And e-mails/texts for those of you who know me personally. 😀
- I struggle with making lists. I really do.
- I’m not the most organized person. And one of those unfinished projects mentioned in fact 2 is cleaning my room. 😛
- I just finished completing my Thor costume for church tomorrow night. Woo-hoo!!!! 😀
- Quotes From the Coffee Shop
- The Monday Heretic
- Red Lettering
- Mandie’s World
- This Girl Is Saved
- The Comeback Kids Blog
- The Upstairs Archives
Enjoy, my friends!