- This tag has ten questions, which you never have to change.
- Thank the person who tagged you
- Include the picture in your post and tag it with “amazingyou”
- Answer the questions
- Tag as many people as you want
1. You’re on a deserted island, and you find a cave. What would you expect to find in it?
It depends on how insane I am at the moment. If I am perfect sane, probably animals or natives (possibly cannibals) and I probably wouldn’t try to find out. If I’m starting to go a little crazy (from being stuck on a deserted island alone), I’d probably expect terrorists wanting me to build a missile (heehee!) or a secret government lab or a portal to Narnia/Middle Earth/Asgard…
2. If you could have one superpower, which would you pick?
SO MANY. I mean, I’m writing a whole book about superheroes! I love the idea of teleportation. That would be super helpful for getting places. But then again, super speed would be really awesome, too. Imagine being able to type super fast… I’d probably go with super speed.
3. What one song would you choose for the theme music for a movie about your life?
Probably one of Bach’s inventions played really slow on the piano, because Bach is awesome and he’s my favorite composer to play. Or one of tobyMac’s songs, like my absolute favorite, Till The Day I Die.
4. You can only wear one color for the rest of your life. What color would you pick?
Black, definitely. Any other color would get really annoying after a while. Plus, if I wear black, people might think I’m creepy and leave me alone. And it’ll make me look like a spy… so many pros, so few cons. 😉
5. What’s one thing you want to do that’s wild, crazy, or unusual?
Build a time travel machine? Create my own JARVIS? Go to Russia? Again, SO MANY THINGS! Probably make JARVIS and then make him into The Vision.
6. If you had to give a speech to the whole world for five minutes, what topic would it be about?
It would be about how much God loves everyone, and what he did for us. And basically, LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR. And abortion is murder. And a lot of other things. Hush, I could definitely fit everything into five minutes…
7. You get to have lunch with any three famous people, present or past! Who would you pick?
Definitely J.R.R. Tolkien, because LotR and writing and awesomeness, and probably C.S. Lewis, too, for the same reasons (with Narnia instead of LotR, though). And… Joss Whedon? Because after the crazy stressfulness of Avengers: Age of Ultron he decided HE’S NOT GOING TO DIRECT INFINITY WAR NOOOOO!!!! So I would definitely offer to help him with that – he can do whatever he wants and I’ll do the rest…
8. What is your favorite smell, and why?
I love cinnamon, but I also really, really like the smell of cold. Real, outdoors, winter-is-coming cold. Mmmm, happiness.
9. Share one of your favorite quotes.
This is one of my favorites.
“All we must do is decide what to do with the time that is given us.”
-Gandalf, in The Lord of the Rings
Because Gandalf is awesome.
10. Give us two true statements about yourself and one false statement, and see if your followers can guess which one is false.
- I have one sister.
- I love economics.
- I’ve watched five Marvel movies.
Well, I tagged a bunch of people when I started the tag… But since I want my tag to keep going, I’ll go ahead and tag a few people! 😉
Have fun with this, guys! 😀