So I realized that I’d never accepted this award from the amazing icedmocha34. So… I’m doing that now. 😀
Seven Random Facts About Me
- I may seem like I have good comebacks and nice witty lines sometimes, but… ha-ha… yeah. It always takes me a long time to think of those, usually a week or two afterwards. Although there is the occassional one that actually works out.
- My room is a graveyard. A graveyard of unfinished projects that
- I can’t resist a chance to make someone laugh. (As if you couldn’t tell by my comparing my room to a graveyard and then not finishing the sentence about unfinished projects…)
- I seem to use “…” a lot at the end of sentences… I guess my thoughts tend to trail off. Go ahead. Count every time I do that in this post. And comments. And e-mails/texts for those of you who know me personally. 😀
- I struggle with making lists. I really do.
- I’m not the most organized person. And one of those unfinished projects mentioned in fact 2 is cleaning my room. 😛
- I just finished completing my Thor costume for church tomorrow night. Woo-hoo!!!! 😀
- Quotes From the Coffee Shop
- The Monday Heretic
- Red Lettering
- Mandie’s World
- This Girl Is Saved
- The Comeback Kids Blog
- The Upstairs Archives
Enjoy, my friends!
#2 took me a moment to get. =D
Haha, I was thinking it probably would. Some people probably read the first sentence of that one and started freaking out. 😉
LikeLiked by 1 person
I remember that stage, back when I had to carefully think out my comebacks… now it seems I have a hard time keeping from spitting them out, even when the setting is wrong or they aren’t very nice. My room is a graveyard too… 😛 However, I prefer to call it an “ongoing project.” Feel free to borrow my euphemism! It may help you when your parents come down on you in wrath. 😛
Haha, my mom just looks at my room and sighs, and my dad… well, compared to his office… 😛 I get the occassional on the spot comeback, but that doesn’t happen very often.
X-P I cleaned up my room last week… I ended up throwing a lot of stuff away.
I started, and then I got to my desk. And never finished. 😉 But yeah, it was crazy how much stuff I was able to get rid of.
Yeah… I normally end up coming to a standstill while looking through old story ideas, too. ;-P
Reblogged this on By the Mighty Mumford and commented:
ORT-ORT-ORT-ORT (my “Seal” of Approval)!!!!!