Thanks so much to Katheline Hansen for nominating me for the Sunshine Award! Here are the rules:
- Give 5 facts about yourself.
- Answer the blogger’s five questions, and create your own.
- Nominate five other bloggers.
Five Facts (Trying not to use ones I’ve used before)
- I’m a Holmie. Which is technically the same thing as a Sherlockian, but it sounds cooler.
- I’m learning how to drive… and trying to stay off curbs. Yes, I rode on the curb the other day… 😛
- I get character names for my stories off of headstones sometimes. (Yeah…)
- I LOVE taking pictures… once I start, I find it hard to stop. 😉
- I don’t have a smart phone. (And you can tell I’m running out of facts. :D)
Katheline’s five questions:
- Beach or mountains? – Mountains. But I love the beach too. 😉
- What’s your favorite book? (Yes I’m evil like that. XD) – Argh, very evil! Non-fiction, the Bible. Fiction… The Chronicles of Narnia and Sherlock Holmes. That’s as close as I can get to one book. 😉 There are plenty more books out there that I absolutely love, too.
- Which book character do you think you’re most like? – What? I haven’t thought about that concerning books. I have no idea. Good question. Wow… I’m stalling. I guess I’d be like Dr. Watson (female version, of course), maybe a little like Stevie from the Saddle Club series. 😉
- What animal do you think you’re most like? – Heh heh, that’s hard. Which animal seems quiet, and then, BOOM, it’s not anymore? That would be me.
- What places would you most want to visit, or would you want to travel at all? – England. London. Definitely. Australia, or maybe a continental European country, would also be cool.
Five Questions for my Nominees
- You’ve got one day left of your life. What would you want to do?
- Pirates or ninjas, and why?
- If you were turned into one of the Avengers, which one would you be most like?
- What are your top three favorite Bible characters, and why?
- (I’m going to be evil, too) What is your favorite book?
I hope all of those that I nominate will accept and I hope that you have enjoyed this! 🙂
I accept. 🙂 Thank you for nominating me! Do I just write the answers here?
You create a post with your answers. 🙂 So glad to have you accept! 😀
Got it. Then do I nominate more people? I don’t know if I know five bloggers. lol
😀 Yes. You don’t have to nominate five, you can nominate however many you want.
Thanks for nominating me! Oh, good, this one looks easy. 😛 I used to ride curbs something awful too, and I startled Mom several times by killing the engine (I learned on a manual transmission), and one time I jerked out of a stop and Mom told me later she was trying to brake, which doesn’t exactly work on the passenger side of the car! X-P
I haven’t seen the Avengers, but I’m told I’d be most like Captain America? 😛 Or something. I don’t know. (I spent too much time fangirling over Ioan Gruffudd in “Fantastic Four”, which I also have not seen, either… *blushes*) I’m pretty sure that I’m most like the quirky girl version of Gandalf. Or maybe Sherlock. 😛 I don’t know.
Ah, I’m not smart enough to be Sherlock. 😉 I’ve had some pretty bad rides in the car, too. 😉 I’d say, from what I know of you, you would probably be like Cap, but you may be a little like Dr. Banner, too. Just with out the “green rage monster” part. 😉
And add in a dose of extreme randomness, a la Sherlock. (I think I get the idea. :-P)
I don’t have problems with curbs, usually . . . my thing is slowing down for turns and keeping up a good speed when I’m actually on the road and not turning. Of course, that might be because a lot of people around here like to park their cars on the side of the
Also, I know exactly what book characters I’m most like.
Yeah, I need just a bit more practice. I did it just fine after that first time running over the curb. 😉
I’ve never actually thought about it that much. I’ve only really thought about movies, like the Avengers.
Lucky you! I nominated you for the Sunshine Award! 🙂
Thanks! I think I’ll do it on my other blog this time if that’s okay with you. 🙂