Eek! I’m so excited! One of my amazing fellow bloggers and fellow friend, icedmocha34, nominated me for the Field of Flowers Award. Thank you sooo much!!!! 😀
Here are the rules for accepting the award:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Place the award on your blog
- Nominate 7 other bloggers and write a little something about why you would give these bloggers A Field Of Flowers
- Let your nominees know that you nominated them
So, here are my nominees! (In no particular order) 🙂
- The Monday Heretic – Amy gives us tough questions to think about, her opinions, sarcasm, and just a teensy bit of humor. And, no, it’s not really heretical.
- Mandie’s World – Amanda has some awesome opinions, devotionals, and some good stories, too. Her Tuesday Tongue Twisters are lots of fun, and a little hard, too.
- Lights and Shadows – A fellow writer, Sarah posts some great stuff about everything from stories to chocolate to books!
- Amanda Christine – Another Amanda! She’s also a fellow Christian/blogger/writer/homeschooler. Her posts are awesome!
- Sonshine Seeker – Awesome Christian posts! So encouraging and bible-based.
- Icedmocha34 – Yes, Emmy-girl, I must include you! Emily posts some awesome stuff, some funny, some serious, and all amazing. Her stories are awesome!
- Brock Eastman – Brock Eastman’s books are wonderful! He’s also a spokesperson for Adventures in Odyssey and has a great sense of humor!
That’s all! Thank you everyone!! 🙂